Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Short break



Mistress and I are leaving these  unexpectedly warm UK shores for a while, in order  to visit some other hot shore about 1500km away.




I expect summer will be over in the UK very soon, but it has certainly been enjoyable looking at all the short shorts as young bottoms were paraded down street pavements and shopping malls these last few weeks..













pjonetwothree:
“ love the pleasure in her eyes!
”

And of course they are easily removed should they be considered to show too much.










Adios for now.

1 comment:

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.