Images and content

Any copyright images or content displayed here will removed on request. Thanks.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Weekend fun with friends



We recently had a weekend away with a group of friends at a rented house . The weather was warm and we all wore shorts, short skirts or swimsuits. There was a tennis court and pool in the grounds.  Since daily tasks had to be performed, such as picking things up from the floor or getting crockery out of a low cupboard, there was a quite a lot of interesting bending over going on. There was an agreeable amount of feminine bottom cheeks on view the whole weekend

jsty1982:
“ eloquentlyerotic:
“ But full on looking is allowed…
”
Just a cheeky peek 😏
”
What’s the sense in having nice cheeks if no one is going to look at them?

Even though we are no longer young the weekend had an air of youthful fun about it. One or two of the men were playfully smacked on the bottom by other wives for not doing some task correctly, such as vegetable washing or floor mopping. Nobody mentioned spanking so it didn't get any more exciting. I don't think there was much in the way of sex behind closed doors. I suggested to my wife that I could down on her fairly quietly, but she said no.

After three nights away we got home on the Monday morning. My wife went to her office and did the laundry and cooked a meal. 

When we had had supper I was putting clothes away in the bedroom. My wife came out of the bathroom and suggested that I could spank her. When I asked her why, she said that she did not feel she had contributed much to the chores and cooking over the weekend.

I needed no second invitation so I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her over my knees.

The bathrobe was easily pushed to one side and I gave her ten hardish spanks before she said, that was enough. it wasn't even my birthday but when she slipped off onto the floor she knelt to give me a  blow job starter before telling me to finish myself off whilst she performed sexy bending over actions in front of me. I returned the favour in triplicate and we fell asleep exhausted.

Too low cut to wear to your mother’s for Thanksgiving dinner?

More weekends away like this are needed I think.

2 comments:

Look forward to your comments. It is nice to get feedback. I cannot reply to comments on my mobile phone so I will make a separate comment to respond to you.